Sunday, November 15, 2009

More blogs, less links!

That's my promise to you. I recently reached a milestone at work (1 year anniversary, yadda yadda), and realized that I need to not just link things, but share things with anyone may be interested in my mathoms.

We'll see what I have up my sleeve. My other thought is that I don't want this to be about one thing. At one point I had over 4 blogs that had funneled various thoughts about the world. Well, I think that anything that isn't too private that is worth blogging about (and those are two filters which would shrink the blogosphere in size by at least 100-fold) will make it's way here.

That's a goal that I have, at least.

3 comments:

Tim Kowal said...

"Over 4 blogs"? Why the mystery? Was it five? Seventeen? At least disclose whether we are up against a rational integer.

foldreformer said...

It's been a week since you posted this...so far it has been VERY inaccurate.

contrarian 78 said...

Double A RON-I know old chap, I know. I meant it more in a qualitative sense, however.
And Timotei, the issue is that I don't even know if it's a rational integer. Methinks it's somewhere around e^2.