Thursday, December 13, 2007

Surely you jest, dearest Jonathan!

No, poorest readers and friends, I am speaking truly when I tell you that I want another blog.

The problem I have had with blogging as of late is that my other two blogs,
www.express-lane.blogspot.com

and

www.contrarian-presbyterian.blogspot.com


are so focused on specific forms of expression that I cannot really share other things that are on my mind. And to that end, I have started www.themathoms.blogspot.com

As the headline to this blog states, Tolkien invented this Hobbitish word that greatly captures our desire to cling to things that we can't quite throw away or polish and put in a display case.

So what will you find at this latest iteration of my thoughts expressed in electronic form?

Mathoms


That is-my thoughts that I have as I walk down this road of life. Perhaps this site will be more characteristic of your typical blog.

Who knows? We shall see, we shall see.....

No comments: